The Contractors Gameplan & the
Secret Weapon That Makes It Work!
Jim Johnson also known as “Coach” is an industry specific business coach for contractors.
After resigning from 4+ successful years as Director for Sales for AccuLynx he decided to put the 12 years experience he had as a successful contractor and the experience he gained from working with 1000’s of contractors at AccuLynx to work. Jim feels it is time to give back to an industry that he has only taken from by providing the best available education available online 24/7/365. As the Head Coach at ContractorCoachPRO he has worked with hundreds of contractors over the last 4 years with ALL seeing vast improvement in their culture, processes, marketing, sales and hiring. 72% of the contractors coached by Jim double their revenue the very next year! They have become more effective and efficient through defining a repeatable process for scalability and removing chaos. ContractorCoachPRO’s website has made high level sales and process training available to an entire industry where there was none before.
Prior to his time at ContractorCoachPRO and AccuLynx he was the owner of CRSI a national restoration contractor with annual revenues of over $20 million and the creator of American Contracting Team, a strike team providing catastrophic restoration services due to hurricanes. In the final year of American Contracting Team, 2008, the company had revenues of $28 million with Jim as the only sales representative.
Jim’s hobbies include:
- Reading, Reading, and more Reading
- Fly Fishing
- 1998-99 – As the Sales Manager at American Building Contractors he designed processes that helped raise their annual revenue from $3.7 million in 1998 to $34.7 million in 1999
- 2000-04 – As the owner of CRSI designed training programs that generated dozens of “Million Dollar Club” sales reps in 2001, 2002, and 2004
- 2008 – As the founder of American Contracting Team he generated over $28 million in commercial sales due to Hurricane Ike
- 2006-09 – Created SilverLining software that was later purchased by AccuLynx
- 2011 – Helped AccuLynx grow 300%, as the National Sales Manager
- 2011 – Founding Advisory Board Member of the UASRC
- 2013-17 – Coached over 150 Contractors to WIN!
- 2017 – Vice President of the Board for The Catalyst Group
- 2017 – Associate Board Member of RCAT
- 2013-17 – Fusion Youth Group Leader at Tree of Life Lutheran Church
- 2014-16 – Inspiration Team Chair at Tree of Life Lutheran Church
- 2014-16 – Rode the MS150 – Ride to the River in honor of my Mom
- 2014 – Rode the Texas Hero Ride to raise money for the families of officers who have fallen in the line of duty
- 2015-17 – Facility Growth Plan Lead for Tree of Life Lutheran Church
Jim Johnson resides in Conroe, TX with his amazing wife Michelle. His youngest daughter Annika is the Freshman Senator at Texas Lutheran University majoring in Political Science. His son Braden is the Marketing Director for ContractorCoachPRO (who woulda thought…) and his oldest daughter Heather is an attorney with the McClenny, Moseley and Associates Law Firm in Houston, TX (aka. Legal selling…)
“Great results are the product of effective activity…” – Jim Johnson